lowering a vw fox

slick1990

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah suppose so, read the previous posts an he aint having none of it... but we all no 4 a fact tht it aint goin 2 be noticable, tht hes lowered it!! :wacko:

• 11 months later...
exactly, from all the crap he's talking i doubt he even has a fox

Ryt av went through this whole problem with my fox, i'll say to EaRNi that, go and tell the so called chav (slick1990) to put it on 14" or 13" as you may like, but by lowering it as much as you do on a lupo, the car will be scuffing along the road! Have a look underneath of a fox m8 (EaRNi) and u'll c you cant do that, i however have lowered mine by 35mm with koni springs, then put 17" bbs wheels off of a polo dune, and it looks good, i agree that i need to lower it more and when i have the cash i will but you can't go that low with a fox.

And fox's look stupid lowered to the deck anyway!

And by the way EaRNi, if slick1990 or me for that matter are chavs to you, then every1 with 17" wheels or bigger must be chavs, then you think of how many people you know that has a nicer looking car than me or you with 17" wheels on it? (Loads)

Then think of how many chavs there are kickin about in a pile of Sh*t with 14" or 15" wheels, (Loads)

But i do agree it needs more than 30mm maybe 90mm, but no more. I dont want my yokohamas rippin off my arches.

As you said this is a forum, for helping out others as you said, but you clearly started slagging him, so a thought someone with a bit of knowledge had to jump in and HELP others.

[b]Listen to Earni, if you put 17s on a fox and lower it 30mm its pointless and will look stupid (loving the polo dunne comment) , get your 17's lower it on coilovers and just roll the arches or something you dont have to deck it if you dont like that look but with coilovers you can move it up and down untill u get the height you like

. Heres a pic of my old polo on 17's i decked it over 100mm and it didnt rub at all.When you buy your 17's Invest in some low profile tyres or stretch some over then it wont rub at all, i work at a v'dub garage in mk and ive seen some nice looking fox's on 17's, it can be done if you do it right! (jst not on 30mm springs)

Photo-0015.jpg

Photo-0014.jpg

I know the threads a year old, i'm a new member and didn't see why the guy should be slagged! And EaRNi did start slaggin fox's, as i said a agree it needs alot more than 30mm, about 100. And fox's will look good with the right 17" on it.

I know the threads a year old, i'm a new member and didn't see why the guy should be slagged! And EaRNi did start slaggin fox's, as i said a agree it needs alot more than 30mm, about 100. And fox's will look good with the right 17" on it.

my fox had 17's and my golf 18's does that make me a chav?

my fox had 17's and my golf 18's does that make me a chav?

No m8 it doesn't, just people have there different tastes and EaRNi thinks big wheels mean chavs lol

If thats your golf gti, well done i have a silver fox and av made it look kindof like a golf gti, i would love

that gti, going from a fox to a golf gti must feel amazin!

What events you goin to this year?