**Milton Keynes meet** - 18th November

VWR Lupo

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be comeing up, pick my arosa up on tuesday cant bloomin' wait didnt realise this meet existed, i go to the caldecote meet on the last last sunday of every month, u boys would love it up there!!!!!

Has this been on long??!!

Cheers Damien

Will try and bring my mate jez with his arosa sport!

Ill be comeing up, pick my arosa up on tuesday cant bloomin' wait didnt realise this meet existed, i go to the caldecote meet on the last last sunday of every month, u boys would love it up there!!!!!

Has this been on long??!!

Cheers Damien

Will try and bring my mate jez with his arosa sport!

Hello Damien, glad you can come to the meet, be great to meet you!

I work with Jarryd at Volkswagen Racing, been trying to get him to attend but he wont give me an answer, do try or i will have to beat him :P

Dont let me down Jen :(

sorry sweets :( its only next weekend and we've just too much to do with the house and no money at all :( totally gutted :(

will know one way or the other by the end of the week

sorry sweets :( its only next weekend and we've just too much to do with the house and no money at all :( totally gutted :(

will know one way or the other by the end of the week

O.K i do understand mate, still hope you can make it, wont be the same without you and Joe!

I've never been to lupo meet so I don't know anyone, but I may pop up if thats cool?

Hello mate, you are more than welcome, allways great to meet new members :)

I will put your name down on the maby list but can you leet me know on thursday as i can book a table for food!

Edited by VWR Lupo

Sorry mate :(

We'd love to come, but the amount of stuff we've gotta do at the house is incredible, we just can't spare the time.

We'll definately meet up sometime before Too soon to talk about this time of year! though :)

Frankie and Benny's! The meet i can't make and you go to Frankie and Benny's!!!! Damn, i'm even more annoyed i can't go now, i love their desserts! We had better be going to Frankie and Benny's next time!

Do i get the award for mentioning Frankie and Benny's the most in one post? Anyone would think i work there :lol: