Hello again!

Blue Loop

Hope your all doing well opposite to me as i begin final exams in a week's time :?

Need to have two things discussed with you all:

1.- Will be going to England from 26th june till 10th july so would like to meet you peeps, how many of you are up for it?

2.- Why choose a GTi over a Cooper S ??

QUOTE(Blue Loop)
1.- Will be going to Eglando from 26th june till 10th july so would like to meet you peeps, how many of you are up for it?

Where is Eglando?

And id pick any modal Lupo over a mini mate.

Im loving it!

you should have seen the smile on my face when I got into work this morning and found it was back! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

hahahaha!

was a bit worrried cos my fone went missing yesterday n u were going to text me that addy! hehehe still nice to have a chat! il have a fone l8er tonight!

nothing compares 2 club lupo does it!?

Sorry about my spelling, it's lack of practice tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Nothing to do to change dates, house has been reserved already :? will be staying in Wells (Bath area) but will have car (not the Loop tho) and could travel.

Whereabouts you think we can meet up?

Don't mind weekdays twisty i'll be on holidays biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Sorry mate but it's all booked i'm afraid, house, ferry and hotel nights in france for the return journey sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> :cry:

Thanks a lot anyway, nice to know ppl care about you tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> :wink: