Mark2Ikeda's Lupo Gti

mark2ikeda

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done on the feature, it's a stunning car! I'll have to get down the shops and pick up a copy now my subscription's run out!! :lol:

Any new developments coming in '09?

The Lupo is going on a diet!

I have just removed the rear beam suspension platforms so the Lupo is now sitting as low as it can.

I do have a few ideas but these are based on a if the car sells or not. The main plans are to remove the carbon bonnet and part of the boot build. I have the original ali bonnet to go back on and a lighter sub and amp. Im also converting a set of 2 piece 16 inch BBS into 3 piece dished but thats all for now. A change of wheels can completely freshen up the Lupo.

Te be continued...

WOW this car is amazing, prob the best lupo i have ever seen its well and truley a peice of art work if i had this i would never be able to let it go lol

just a question tho where did you get the centre console screen from :D

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks guys and gals for all your comments. The car is now sold to a young lady who I am hoping will take it to the shows and more importantly look after the car. Check out lillupo for future updates. I will still be popping in from time to time because I still have a soft spot for the Lupos! Good luck all with your cars X Mark2Ikeda, back to work on the Mk2 now.

DSC07151.jpg

003.jpg

DSC_7152_small.jpg

DSC_4939-vi.jpg

DSC_0012-vi.jpg

DSC_0014-vi.jpg

3900321818_a04269d40d_o.jpg

Edited by mark2ikeda

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...