Mark2Ikeda's Lupo Gti

mark2ikeda

What a change since the last time I saw the car Mark, in the car park at UD with no dash in it :lol: Awesome transformation mate, my favourite part has to be that interior though, it's stunning :wub:

Well done on your win too, you must be well chuffed with that!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Paul,

Jus wanted to let you know the backbox fitted just as you said. Looks and works perfectly and Im really happy with the exhaust!

Cheers dude.

No probs mate, glad you made use of it.....again looked spot on :)

What a change since the last time I saw the car Mark, in the car park at UD with no dash in it :lol: Awesome transformation mate, my favourite part has to be that interior though, it's stunning :wub:

Well done on your win too, you must be well chuffed with that!

Hi Kenzie,

I have put so many hours into getting the interior just right. I still have a few other bits left to do. Your headlamps have helped so much to freshen up the front. The original lamps looked all scratched up and aged when I put the newly painted panels on the car. Im so glad I bought them off you.

Thank you!

I was looking at those Recaros for my Polo. Any idea how much they weigh?

I guess they weigh about 12 kilos. I'd say they are a similar weight to the original cloth GTi seats. Heres some more spec and options...

Sportster-CS_01.jpg

Sportster-cs.jpg

gruppe_nachr_04.jpg

Whats the full spec on your sound system pal? and who was it again that installed it all? I remember talking to you about it bit forget the chaps name who was with us :)

Sam

Hi Sam,

Check out www.aiaudio.co.uk Duncan More and Baj Daddah are the MDs. I think most of the spec is on page 1 but I recently upgraded the sub to a 12 inch JL W6.

Lush. Interior is just perfect, i wouldn't change a thing. Carbon bonnet is really cool the coloured border takes some harshness (correct word?) out of the colour difference between carbon & paint - i didn't even notice it was carbon until reading the comment!

Hi Sam,

Check out www.aiaudio.co.uk Duncan More and Baj Daddah are the MDs. I think most of the spec is on page 1 but I recently upgraded the sub to a 12 inch JL W6.

Cheers for that pal! Do you have any pictures with your new 12" sub in there? Im looking at the 13" w7 at the minute, thinking of ways to install it without loosing the rear seats!

Sam

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got mine through the post last week along with a copy of all the photos from the shoot "Thanks Elliot" and had a few text messages today from friends about it. I think it will be on the shelves soon if not already.

http://www.performancevwmag.com/thismonth.asp

Edited by mark2ikeda