Photoshop request

Tigz™

Could anyone do me a photochop of my car with the wheels im saving for?

These are the wheels

ats%20Cup.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

cupn.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Thanks everyone

thanks mate, ive been trying for days but cant bloody do it.

I have managed to lower it though tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I love them too Matt

I seen them on eriks stand and we both fell for them.

I dont know if theres a German Loop with them, but I think they'll look fantastic on my Spanish Loop.

• 4 weeks later...

QUOTE(Blue Loop)
QUOTE(Tigz)

but I think they'll look fantastic on my Spanish Loop.

Why Spanish Loop??? :?

I have reciently found out that the newer lupos built were not built in Germany, not even in England as Id have thought, but was built in sunny Spain!

• 1 month later...

Is that a 3D render? If so...my God it's impressive....where did you learn that?! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> The wheels look awesome wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot abut that pic!

Well heres one that someone did on my car.

I liked it at first but gone off them again, after something similier but a bit fresher

wheels14tigz.sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

A very simplified version thereof, yes. The real design would be many multiples more complex and detailed than that. That's just a basic 3D model shell with a simple interior.

There are numerous 3D modelling programs available: trueSpace, 3D Studio Max, Maya, Carrera, Lightwave, etc. etc.

Expect to pay in the middle `four-figure` range for the really good software. However, if you want a taste, you can get started with something like `POV-Ray` or Blender 3D, both of which are absolutely free! There are some good online tutorials available.