Lupo sick

tdwindustries

dropped the lupo off saturday morning at the dealers as i am away for a week with work... gave them strict instructions not to drive it unless really needed. got the mileage written on the workshop sheet so can check!

fingers crossed its going to be ok.... (its got three electrical earthing problems)..... sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Glad to hear that. Didn't sound anything serious, just some `over-enthusiastic` driving working a connection loose 8)

Never really bother to do anything like check the mileage to be honest. I pull the headunit out (it's pretty much irreplaceable) but that's it. Why would they bother taking my Lupo out for a spin when they have access to R32s and the like?

Having said that, they are a decent garage though, so maybe that helps.

hey snoop - yeah forgot to update the other post, but i am a happy man just need to stop driving it so badly or get coilovers to handle better smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

its not the whole r32/toureg/v12 passat choice though - the mechanics dont really get a choice of car to take out, so if theres a little lupo gti and you are given it to work on why not take it on an extended joy ride?

i do trust my garage but having said that a few of the mechanics seem to like the lupo gti so thats why i get worried!