crail on sunday any 1

jpgti

There's a chance I may be there on Sunday depending on how much I drink on Saturday night as I don't want to be jittery and end up stalling on the line. If I am I'll be in a silver Impreza 3 with anthracite wheels, last three letters of my reg are ALG!

how's the scooby doing mate, nicely run in now? PPPd from the dealer from new or did you run in the engine a bit first?

loops going in over the weekend under warranty to get the interior alarm sensor and the drivers door isn't shutting properly so there getting fixed over the weekend, as I've only done 1200 miles in the scooby and I'd rather give it a bit more before I start thrashing it, so I may actually wait a few more weeks before doing some drag ( laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ) action! Got it ppp'd before I even picked it up so I didn't have to have the hastle of dropping it off and getting a courtesy car! One of my mates has a yellow late 90s shape M3 Evo so If he's going over I may just tag along and have a go in that!