20K service

Tigz™

Just picked the car up from VW, this is our second service we have had fr free (well we've paid £10 a month fr 6 months and just cancelled it today) didnt do much as I forgot to take my locking wheel nut key so they've not checked the brakes correctly in my eyes but they have washerd the car which they havn't done before.

I am quite please, two services for £60 and they havn't replaced my pads, so were all set for the upgrade!

hehe

Did they give you a receipt listing what items they had changed. As I have the 20 & 30K service free which is paid by a different dealers, although I did not have a receipt.

Would be good to know what future items need changing so that they are definantely done at the 30k service.

I have not got a clue what they have done as I forgot to take my book to be signed.

Im really quite pleased though. Was completed when they said it would be, the car had been cleaned (better than I first thought They had even cleaned the dish at the back of my wheels!)

I almost stopped hateing this dealership, mabee the new service manager is actuly doing something ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Just dropped mine off this morning after booking it in 3 weeks ago for the free 30k service and MOT.

Spoke to the same service guy last time and he wants me to pay for the service this time, as speaking to the original dealers they have no record of the service being free and the sales guy has now left the company.

Talk about exceeding customer expectations I had to ring the original dealers to sort it all out !!!!

Made me feel like a piece of S**T sitting in the dealers.

And too top it they cannot look at the items I want to be checked as not enough time. Surprise Surprise when the warranty runs out next week.

Rally stage coming up in their crap Polo 1.4 this afternoon laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />