JabbaSport Lupo Rear Anti-Rollbar

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that's the one, i got the diameter wrong in this post, like it says, they're 23mm.

i bought jabbalukes lupo and gotta say the handling is amazing. not sure how differerent it is from normal though

That's got KW V2s and the anti roll-bar, but yeah, quite different from standard.

I've fitted the rear arb today, as well as a gti front arb and the difference is very noticeable. In the rain most of the understeer has gone, and as soon as the throttle is released the rear comes into play nicely. If you want to hang the back out its very easy and yet controllable, I just havent got the balls to let it go out too much. The whole back end feels stiffer and more stable round the bends, im now looking forward to dryer weather to see what it can really do.

A friend and I managed to fit the lot in an hour 20 min for the rear arb as the front required un bolting the down pipe to slide the old out and the new one in. He drives a polo gti and was so impressed he wants one for a 6n2, though im not sure if jabba sport make one?

Glad it feels better, the rear ARB tends to help with turn in so you'll find the response on turn in is much better, and the controllable oversteer is great. On mine, there's no real need to correct the slide, just a bit of lift off oversteer to pull the rear round the corner or on a fast corner just fettle the brakes lightly to get the front to dig in and pull the rear round..

I believe it will fit the Polo so you're mate's more than welcome to order one :)

Glad it feels better, the rear ARB tends to help with turn in so you'll find the response on turn in is much better, and the controllable oversteer is great. On mine, there's no real need to correct the slide, just a bit of lift off oversteer to pull the rear round the corner or on a fast corner just fettle the brakes lightly to get the front to dig in and pull the rear round..

I believe it will fit the Polo so you're mate's more than welcome to order one :)

Is the arb for a polo the same though?, his car was on the ramps before mine and I held my arb to the bottom of his car and there was no visible way it would atatch in the same way as mine, it seamed the bar was too big and lined up with the outside/middle of the struts and not the inside like on mine, because his rear beam is shorter. Its the old shape 1.6 polo gti. :)

Bit of a head start for you.

http://www.tigerstyle.co.uk/poloforum/view...144993d22649022

http://uk-mkivs.net/forums/permalink/44309...ShowThread.aspx

Guide on fitting to a MK4

Same design.

You want to look out for a mk3 Ibiza 25mm or 22mm roll bar.

http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/seat%20ibizamk3/suspension.html

£155 from Awesome GTI 25mm

http://www.balancemotorsport.co.uk/product...recnumber=58834

£113.13 22mm

can we organise a group buy of say 5+ orders? i would like one but £200 is a lot of money. a group discount would tempt me.

i guess the price is high at the moment as not many are made. with a guaranteed order i think it would be much more profitable for us and jabbasport. the average cost of a whiteline rear sway bar is about £100, so there is some scope i'm sure.

Edited by omglagger