JabbaSport Lupo Rear Anti-Rollbar

Hey Guys!

Good news, we've now adapted our Skoda Fabia ARB to fit the Lupo and what a difference it makes!!!

I fitted one of these to my own car last night and then took it for a spin round some twisties.

Overall impression is it stabilises both the front and rear of the car under heavy cornering, whereas before, the front would understeer untill you let off the throttle now the front grips and grips untill the tyres cant hold anymore.

The rear now comes into play a little more, but simply aides the front round corners and is very controllable, there's no tailhappy oversteer at all, embarissed a few people round the roundabouts last night :D

I cant stress just how this transforms the handling of the car.

Tested on a lupo with Weitec Hicon GT Coilovers and now a Rear Anti-Rollbar

Picture:

Lupo-ARB.jpg

These usually sell out at £210 inc VAT + Postage

I can do a club-lupo discount and offer you them delivered for £210 inc vat. It's well worth the money, and only a 30min job to fit.

We can also offer fitting if needed...

Edited by KrazyKev

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I really would like one of these but having a Scorpion back box and the coilovers wound right down, there really is a small margin of error. I'm afraid to splash out in case the bar fouls the box. I'd like to be proved wrong though.

If its a GTI your talking about, i have got a Scorpion exhaust, and KW coilovers wound right down as far as they go and the bar still fits fine.... :)

• 1 month later...

Yeah apologies for that, i just spoke to Nick who took your order, he wasn't aware of the special we were doing for club-lupo.

Apologies.

It'd be nice once you've had it fitted if you could give us a review of how the car handles and drives before and after, of course, i can rant and rave about how good they are but people may think im biased... :)