BBQ before MK cruise at YLC's!

Yellow Lupo chick

Morning!

This sunday was going to be a small meet to do Matt's coilovers at Ross's house but as time went on one more person( one more lup) decided they couldnt miss out! The meet grew! Decided to have a BBQ at my house!

so as you can imagine when 9 lupos turn up at ur house its quite a sight!

bet no one can beat that! i have fotos to prove it too!

anyway.... thanxs guys for coming! We met max in the town where i live too- still a bit strange driving on my home tuff with 10 lupos in tow!

the cruise was really cool and we got pics to come ( BJ shall be helping me) AGAIN! We also met 2 people, matt the photographer( wicked pics) and luke with a new blue lupo! ( i think) well im sure he will be joining very soon!

hope u got home ok max! 2 yellow lups at one meet too- hehehehe max knows what i mean!

have a gud day guys, as usual miss u all! n cant wiat for the next one!

Bring it on!

YLC!!!!

Aye captain!

Well, after fitting Matt's coilovers (car looks the absolute nuts now), we parked up outside Sarah's... not sure what the neighbours thought!:

SarahsHouse.jpeg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

"The Gang" - us sitting at the table nibbling crisps waiting for our fooood:

BBQ.jpeg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Here's me sitting next to clifford:

CliffJohnBBQ.jpeg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

...and Sam, driver of the grey anthracite lupo GTi in the foreground of the picture outside Sarah's house. (she's the one with her tongue poking out):

SamBBQ.jpeg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Now to the cruise. The lupos attracted an astounding amount of attention, I expected them to, but even I was shocked. Almost everyone passing looked in awe - and everyone that didn't look was trying very hard not to!

Here's one of the back of a few:

Cruise1.jpeg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Max's boooming system:

Max.jpeg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

A shot from the left (the blue sport on the far left spotted us there and joined in!! He's a bloke called Luke who works for VW Racing!):

MK2.jpeg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

And one from the right...

MK3.jpeg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I also have some pics which I'll put up in a bit.

Nice one you two. Look forward to seeing the others!

Was a real good day had by all I think.

Everyone with a camera that walked past took pics of Matts zaust, and I think that guy with the 6x9 boot install got sick of us pretty early and ****ed off! lol

D'oh! Can't beleive I only took 2 pictures!!

Well done to Sarah for her effort.

Mine are a bit fuzzy due to lack of light.

Sarah's lupo in the foreground, then Lukes, then Tigz and Max:

NewLup.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Tigz' and Max's Lupos enjoying much attention:

MaxTigz.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Wicked day!

One of the most random days, the M40 seems so familiar now.lol

YLC, cheers for getting me out of MK, via the never ending lanes!

Cnat wait to gti festival. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

OK! Tigz's pics:

A fellow V Dubber:

MKGolf.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

This is when Andi carefully parked his car and `re-calibrated` the speedo and rev counter to show the following:

TigzSpeedo.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Shortly after this, he recalibrated his petrol gauge to show "0".

Awesome day peeps!!!

good pics

good cruiseing

good racing (Si,Clifford laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> )

good beer

and good people

Cheers!

8)

hehe cheers Ross

was an Excellent day , them B roads had me on the edge a few times, overtaking Matt down a single lane road was a bit hairy but fun ...

Max and Andi = Nutters , dont even ask

Si can you just confirm what speed you where doing ... biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> hehhe

Well i really appreciate all your help guys... u know who you are!!! Had a fantastic day out, didnt expect to be up there for so long not that im complaining at all... absolutely chuffed to bits with my car... was bouncing all the way home, obviously with a permanent grin on my face. I think you lot need to learn how to stick to the speed limits... or am i just a pussy??? These pictures are the nuts, didnt realise there were so many took. Was telling everyone at work about the Ferrarri... still cant get over that, shocking really. Enjoyed the BBQ food was very nice, was cool to chill out for a hour or 2. All in all wicked, i'll have some more meets like that again

wow! just seen this post... looks like an amazing day and shame i missed it sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

roll on festival smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

love the pic of all the loops outside your house!