Mk Cruise. Got your Pictures Up :D

PhotoMattMan

Hello i was talking to you guys and laddies, on Sunday night, at Mk Cruise, and found allot of you very helpfull and bloody kind, compared to most of the people you meet these days at cruises. I hope you enjoyed Mk Cruise, its becoming better than it was a while ago, as i said, and got asked to take a few snaps of all your motors i did so, and ill post the pictures up on here, By the way its me " Matt " If any of you remember. Hope so, i would love to come to another meet or cruise with you lot, say hello again, and well get some better shots! dscf0068.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dscf0059.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dscf0067.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dscf0062.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dscf0060.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dscf0064.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dscf0054.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dscf0063.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dscf0053.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dscf0047.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dscf0052.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dscf0049.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Thanks hope you will enjoy these, please contact me.

Obviously there not top notch because it wasnt daylight, but hey, tried my hardest people.

Thanks Matt m_holtom@hotmail.com

Add Me wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> To Msn : 8)

thank you very much!

we really appreciate it n ur welcome to join us at any meet!

anything we can do to help u im sure most people will be happy 2 help!

ive added you to msn so im sure il chat 2 you on there sometime!

thanxs once again and look forward to cing you very soon

YLC

Hi matt, thanx for takin the pics mate, im Andi the lad with this car

dscf0049.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Look forward to seeing you at the next one.

We'll be at GTi festivle at Santa Pod on the 11th July if you want to join us?

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Will do ill come to Santa Pod then

Get a few better pictures in the light hey smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I want a lupo you lot, made me change my mind from gettin a Corsa SRI The new model, i want a Lupo Now hehe, there so kool tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> And all of your mods, on every ones lupo's i loved, great idea with the side exits, hehe that caught my eye. So i guess ill see you lot at Santa Pod, and any more members?

:oops: Its the money tho, They cost a fair bit sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I would love one, if i was to get a Lupo then id save up, and get a GTI one smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Strip it out, and full roll cage, hehe :wink:

I hope u lot will remember wen i turn up and say hi, to all of you at Santa pod then, cause other wise im gunna look like a right prick :shock:

Ive only got a Ford Ka Atm. New grill, induction kit, and well kit and respray being done as we speak :?

Its so sluggish tho, i want a faster car, and with looks, so i guess, ill be selling the Ka and gettin a Lupo GTI smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> On My Mummies Insurance Lol smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

:cry: Ummmh i get so jealeous so easy evil.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":evil:" border="0" alt="evil.gif" />

I love the Lupo's so much, hehe, you know why, its cause they look nice, and some of the model obvisouly have some power. There not comman, like Corsa's and Well most cars these days, wow i cant wait 2 get a Lupo now lol, i know i know i know im Sad Lol, cause im gettin 2 over excited. I think my region is about 5k - 8.5k atm.

And well once i get one :shock:

Hehe Thanks idea.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":idea:" border="0" alt="idea.gif" />

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Hehe im loooking for a Lupo now, i dont know how soon it will be, but im hoping i might have one before Pod, so i can finnaly fit in with you guys lol 8) laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Ill keep you lot posted on me gettin a Lupo :wink:

Do you lot have any other meets goin on.

As southend is gunna be big this weekend cuming up 29th i think, well allot of people are goin from allot or forums, i think u lot should orgainse sumin and meet on the A127 some where, i could try and organise sumin if you want, but who would be up for it?

Takes me 1 n a half hours from Milton Keynes biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Matt (The lad with the three exhaust pipes) lives near there. He was gonna organise something for the weekend.

I'll c if he wants to make it that weekend.

Dont know if theres anything else before Festival though.

8) Yea i was speaking 2 him Last night

Said he loves crusing around, i wonder why 8) Gets all the looks smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Ill put a new post up, and see who will be wanting to come, as well u dont see Lupo's down southend :!:

Shame so i think you lot, should get in2 the Southend Sence :wink:

Well im goin 2 Southend this weekend, for deffo cause its gunna be big, and im goin 2 Weston supermare, there is a show, cruise, clubbing thing on, Called Weston Wheels so ill be goin 2 that aswell for more photos :roll:

I can't go this week as I'm in Alton, Staffs with mates.

Pretty sure we'll be having a meet down there between now and Festival though, and there'll be more than 4 of us this time!! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />