How much

TANNER

Hello gents. Any ideas how much a new interior door pull (not handle) would be on a 52 plate GTi??

From a stealers?

Passenger side if anyone has one to give me.....

Thanks alot.

I mite be the proud owner VERY soon Gents, Ive been looking at "Daves" off this forum, going to take my dad up to see it tomorrow night and see how things go.

I will keep you informed.

No one know about the door handle then??

It is the door passenger side door pull im on about. (imagine you get in the car and need to close the door......its the thing you grab for to pull it shut!)

the car i am collecting this weekend!! has a few marks on the interior door handle and me being a bit of a perfectionist will probably wanna get it replaced.

The excitement is kickin in now!!

Anyone wanna buy my Polo???

Woohoooo!!! Congrats - excellent choice if I may say so. Sounds pretty much identical to mine, including the mashed handle!

Be interested to know also - think the main driver of mine before me had a ring or something...

Congrats mate!!!!

I see a midlands meet just round the corner!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(Red Lup Gti)
Congrats mate!!!!

I see a midlands meet just round the corner!!!  :D

Indeed, theres loads of us isn't there. Lupo central smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />