Pics from Brands Hatch

bossjohnc

A few pics of my day at Brands - we'll have to get a club stand there sometime... there were 3 there today, Jags, Lotus's and Morgans.

This monster of a Lotus was attracting loads of attention:

monster1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

monster2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

monster3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Couple of cars... think they're Formula Ford:

carrace.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Inboard disc brakes... interesting, and good for clean wheels!!

inboard.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

There was an MG race:

maestros.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

...and a mini race!!

minis.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

minis2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Finally, me in parc ferme!!:

parcferme.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

QUOTE(EssexLoop)
like the pics... i need to get up there again pretty soon, i havent been for a few months, normally a good day out... that lotus looks similar to a Noble!!

It's a Lotus Elise GT1, and it's bloody quick!!

3.8s to 60.

Love the pics mate was it a open day or a proper race day

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Great pics smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Where they off your phone? Pretty good if they were!

Inboard disc brakes have been quite common in the past on race cars. They can help to reduce the unsprung mass, although these days cooling issues useally prevent inboard use.