`Auto-Concepts`

KidDub

Hiya guys have managed to get a great deal for Club Lupo

Company `Auto-Concepts`

Phone No 01202 868833

Contact Jez (Jeremy)

hiya this guy here runs and manages this company and has become a great personnel friend and a great contact to know plus a big lover of v dubs, what he is going to do anybody wanting performance parts and any other major bits this company will discount a special price for club lupo members all you have to do is mention my name paul (KidDub) and he will look after you, this is a new company that can get anything from FK stuff to samco hoses to more or less anything you want suspension to engine and cosmetic parts, like i say give them a go they are really good plus they will be at expo on the stand with myself and a few goodies on the car to advertise just what they can do for the lupo.

Paul you are a star!

I have just called him and he has quoted me less money for FK's then Erik did as a special price!

£410 for height ajustable or £500 for hully ajustable!

What a company.

Listen people use them!

They are based in bourmouth but they mail order to you

website is

`auto-concepts`.co.uk

or INFO@`AUTO-CONCEPTS`.CO.UK his personnel one

Ya Im gonna order some as soon as I get the keys for the house.

I cant do nothing untill we have moved in.

He said if I call him a couple of weeks before Expo he can get them me for the show.

like i said he is good as gold and reliable he will price match or better prices

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Matt we have moved 4 times in the two years we have been trying to buy one. Im getting so sick of it, but I'll enjoy moving this time round though biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 4 months later...

Hes just called me back.

He says hes sorry but the price Jez quoed me was wrong, its gonna cost him more to bring a set in than the £500 I was quoted.

Agreed on £550 plus £12 for delivery.

Still way under price of most (Erik wants £550 for Funtech coilovers - same company who makes them but not stainless like the FKs)

All in all im still happy.

7 - 10 days delivery.

Paddy I'll be selling them.

Lairy green Lupo was wanting them, I'll check to see if he still wants them and let you know mate.

Erm, whats the date. How bout the sun? Probably doing something that ive forgot about.lol Lets pencil it in.