Subtle mods

Snoopy

Got bored tonight so played around with how I might like my car to look in a few months/years LupoOld.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

After:

LupoMods.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Nothing too in your face. Mods done are:

Lowered

Tinted Windows

Oz Cronos

Wide back wheels

`Colour-coded` wing mirrors

Smoked side indicator

Foglights

Front seam lines smoothed

Red GTI badge

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody hell I didnt notice them! I love the wheels fog lights im not too sure on, (I like the look of the headlight spot light together.) and again, the smoothing of lines enters my mind again. Thanks mate :roll:

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Do like em both and i am going for the subtle mods.

Clifford can you do the same to the Snoopstas one to see what it would looke like on a GTi.

Bummer about the wheels though they are BBS RC's and i can't get em anymore in 16's only in 18's and i'm not going that big

QUOTE(tdwindustries)
i quite like black anyway

lol so does alot of others tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Should have got silver laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I like the 2nd one. Really nice colour.

@ Essex : are you havin trouble comin to terms with your sexuality??

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(gargoil)
I`ve got blue and wish I had red!  :wink:   biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Now if we could just find someone who has red and wishes they had silver, we can all rotate! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />