GTi rear spoiler

Tigz™

Picture the seene.

Its Sunday Morning, you've just come off the handleing track and see Clifford who tells you theres a GTi rear spoiler on the trade stands for a tenna. Bargin.

You run up (and miss the tits in the fuel stand by the way) to find it had just been sold.

Had a word with the guy who reluctantly agreed to sell me one (has the space for brake light, but not included) from his shop for the same price.

Phoned him on wednesday and paid the lad, and was promised it'd be here Friday.

Didnt show up.

Called him and was told he'd ring me back.

Didnt happen.

Called him back.

Was told the delivery guys had lost it. Sound familier?

Just rang him, still hasn't turned up, but he has offered to send me another one today but with the brakelight included to "be good to his customers)

Result.

Spoiler with brake light for £18 delivered.

I cant wait! its not here yet, he sent out the replacement yesterday so "will" be with me today.

It'll defenatly need painting, even if its come of a silver GTi it'll be a diffrent silver to mine.

The place is called

www.onlyvw.gbr.cc Only vw Motorsport.

In Blackburn.

Only reason I didnt mention there name was I wanted to wait untill it comes/gets lost :?

Ok its just come!

Guess what, its the same colour as my car!

Im gonna try and `T-cut` it to save getting it `re-sprayed`, theres a brake light in but it doesnt look the right one, looks very similer to mine thats already in.

I think I should be able to modify it though.

Fitted it tempary with the magnets and it looks fantastic, totally transformed the rear and side view of the car.

Cant wait to fit it for rear! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

That was quick, I thought stuff for lupos took at least 6 months to arrive!

Nice one Andi.