handling help?

lupolove

I've recently got a 1.7 sdi that i wana playing with a little, but i dont know anything about where to even start. The handling on it is absolutely terrible, would having either larger or smaller wheels and lowering it help at all? i love it, but the handling is damn annoying sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> anyone got any ideas to help?

get better suspension for it i.e coilovers to make it stiffer. might wanna also think about strut brace although it tightens up the chassis i would have fort it would improve the handling too. lalthough im sure someone will correct me on that! also anti roll bars to think about. hope this helps

cheers guys, thats really helpful...at least when i go to the garage now i know what to say and not just 'please stop it bouncing all over the place' heh.

The wheels i was looking at are 15's anyway so thats cool.

not too sure about the anti roll bars tho, i might look a bit like a lesbian (no offence to ppl will roll bars or lesbians)

thanks smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

cheers guys, thats really helpful...at least when i go to the garage now i know what to say and not just 'please stop it bouncing all over the place' heh.

The wheels i was looking at are 15's anyway so thats cool.

not too sure about the anti roll bars tho, i might look a bit like a lesbian (no offence to ppl will roll bars or lesbians)

thanks

You wont need arb's, no way....

Just some good tyres & coilover's - K&W, FK's, Weitc ect.....