demons - Lupo

demons

Stereo fitted (8 speakers!). So much more fun to drive now!

I also bought a Lupo glovebox, has anyone here ever tried fitting one? Was it difficult?

Maybe I'll give it a try tomorrow.. Pictures will be posted if I get it done

the seat levers are just a fit pushment i think, probs falling off either because you're not lining them up properly or the lever bit inside the seat has snapped off also.

As for the glove box, involves cutting of the dash and will take a few hours but seems straight forward enough. I hope you have good DIY skills for that factory look!

Nice grille ;)

Got any pics of your stereo setup?!

Edited by lupodave

Maybe it's the lever bit inside then.. I imagine that's a bit harder to change :(

I'll try to take some pictures of the stereo..

It's not very extreme, but the sound is very clear og nice :)

My DIY-skills are good enough, so I'll give it a try some day it's not crappy weather..

• 1 month later...

Took some new pictures of the loop.. Almost time to get on the winter wheels :(

LupoSkift37.jpg

LupoSkift31.jpg

And I've just been told that some more parts are in the mail for me :) Hopefully I will get them fitted before it gets to cold outside..

• 3 weeks later...

Some woman in a Suzuki Baleno bumped into my car today :( We were standing in an intersection, and she obviously thought I started to drive, and bumped into me while I was standing still. As it was getting dark and my car was dirty we couldn't see any damage, but we exchanged insurance-info and stuff anyways..

So what are the chances that there is damage behind the bumper?

sorry to hear about the bump mate, hope theres not much damage

Stereo fitted (8 speakers!). So much more fun to drive now!

I also bought a Lupo glovebox, has anyone here ever tried fitting one? Was it difficult?

Maybe I'll give it a try tomorrow.. Pictures will be posted if I get it done

any pics of the glove box? and where have you managed to fit 8 speakers in the lupo!?

sorry to hear about the bump mate, hope theres not much damage

any pics of the glove box? and where have you managed to fit 8 speakers in the lupo!?

I haven't fitted the glovebox yet (lazy, I know)..

1 tweeter on each side where the a-pillar meets the dash, 1 tweeter on each side where the b-pillar meets the seats, two bigger speakers in each lower doorcard :D Should have fitted a subwoofer too, but I kinda like my boot as functional as it is now..

I'll wash the car tomorrow and check it again during daylight.. I hope there's nothing, but who knows if the mounts for the bumper are shot? Could I get a dealership to check this out?

There's a small dent on the rear bumper, but not the painted part. I could be nice to her and make her only pay for the part and a little for me changing it, to keep her insurance company outside the whole thing?

• 2 months later...

Progress has stopped now, as I just sold the car today.. Sold the glovebox seperatly some weeks ago too, didn't have the time to make it fit..

Well, I guess my time as a Lupo owner is over for now.. I'm gonna miss that car :(

Progress has stopped now, as I just sold the car today.. Sold the glovebox seperatly some weeks ago too, didn't have the time to make it fit..

Well, I guess my time as a Lupo owner is over for now.. I'm gonna miss that car :(

Blimey that was quick! why have you sold it? :ouch: