what do we think too these?

Dom's dub GTI

I showed them to my nephew yesterday for his black Punto, they are lovely I think they would look best on a black car mind, not so good on a er... car tha wasn't black.. Or white!

Edited by micky c

The fact that they reside in halfords does not bode well lol. Get some black compomotive MO's, or some maybe BBS RS', or even schmidt modern lines... Those are my faves anyway biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

NOOOOOOOO dont buy those! get some nice branded ones like compomotives or some thing.

Buy anything other than car cleaning products from halfords and you know your not doing the right thing laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Your black bathursts are far far better imo wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by cardaft

dis is tru... im lukin at gettin sum like the polo gti rims but black centers, 15's obv then coil's biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

You like the look of these?! (The black centres are a p'shop btw)

Lupo2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

They're Polo GTI look-a-likes but 7J rather than 6J with a slightly smaller offset IIRC so they fill the arches quite nice.

well im lost 4 ideas now

How about these?? their made by Borbet which have alot more kudos then those halfords hoops.

x8zoom.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

AH dont listen to them lot, i got a set of cheap rims from the 'H' and they are fine, in fact i like them a lot. I would watch out what tyres they try and sell you. Make sure you get a known brand or at least a good budget tyre (avoid silverstones or what ever crap came on my wheels lol)

Edited by sciroccotune

Dom you have a very nice gti so dont reck it you want a nice set of bk's or the like if you want polo gti look or go for comp mo's in mat black. look trick on white thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" /> thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" /> thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />

What kind of look are you going for mate??

Classic, Euro, motor sport, or modern, like the ones you posted up smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Remember wheels made a car!! and theres plenty out there that would look worse than what you run now.