Bootlid

micky c

I've got a Lupo... And I was just looking at the differences between the Lupo and Arosa and noticed that not only the front is different but the boot lid too.. And I was wondering coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" /> Where is the boot lock and undoer type thing?

Yep its the S, you flip it up to open the boot and the key lock is also under there too shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Its a very good idea, keeps things neat cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Have you niticed what else if different?

That the glass on the arosa goes right to the edge of the boot but the lupo has a metal surround. The rear screen is also slightly shorter on the arosa too.

Oh yeah very neat shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

And I noticed the glass went right to the edges...

I thought maybe it was really fancy and it had a boot popper.. and was then going to wonder if I could smooth mine and fit a boot popper from an Arosa..

cheeky.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":cheeky:" border="0" alt="cheeky.gif" />

Yea it smart idea, u only jsut started get them on the new shape golfs get with the times vw lol

Get with the times vw lol

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> They are a bit bakwards arnt they, but they are just compying Seats now tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

well , they dont own , just part of . at the mo dont porsche own 20% of VAG at the moment ? . either way the companies that come under VAG - VW , Audi , Seat, Skoda , Porsche , Lambo , Bugatti ( i think ) and i *think* thats it but i could be wrong

Also when you open the boot on the arosa nothing lights up on the dash, open the boot on a lupo, red boot light comes on.