Rear bumper bottom part

micky c

How do I remove the bottom part of my rear bumper?

I want to colour code it..

shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

You don't - its all one piece, you need to remove the whole thing.

There are two torx screws near the rear lights, more in the arches, and i think there may be a few others but I've never takes mine off myself

Open the bootlid & you will see a single tork screw holding in the rear lights, undo the screw & pull lights lights out sideways. Once they are out you wil see another torx screw underneath where the lights were, undo these screws.

Then there will be 2 more torx screws of the same size on the underneath of the bumper, & 3 smaller torx screws in each of the rear arches (top, middle & bottom). When these are undone pull the bumper off carefuly & unclip the number plate lights.

Job done smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Cool thanx, I may just leave it on and mask the rest though, I'll see when I've got the paint..

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />