German Plates

EaRNi!

I got the ones which weren't D banded and my spacing was correct. Never had any trouble biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> But yours look awesome! May get some alternatively spaced ones in the future..

my old ones had peugeot badge at the side so i had to get new ones and i was gonna get some euro ones anyway so...

Photo-0314.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

as you can see, aparantly these were illegal as welll but it passed MOT and had them on for a year and nobody said anything!

this is the law, apparantly lol, found it on another forum.

Reason for rejection

A registration plate is

a) missing or incorrect

cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> so insecure that it is likely to fall off

c) letter or figure missing or incomplete

d) faded, dirty, deteriorated or obscured. (for example by a towbar so that it is likely to be misread or is not easily legible by a person standing 20 metres to the front/ rear of the vehicle)

Or

a) Letters and figures obviously incorrectly spaced

cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> a letter or figure not correctly formed or likely to be misread

c) a letter or figure which is obviously not of equal width along its entire length

d) any feature on a number plate that has the effect of changing the appearance or legibility of any true identity of the vehicle is less easily identified

Edited by EaRNi!

if your running a privy plate then you can have the plate taken off of you . as if your running a german plate then the worst they can do is a £30 from what the lads up here have been getting , where as for tinted plates its like £30 but im the only one here running them and nobodies said a thing and thats been a fair few months and thats after having an accident with a deer and the police were round the car like flies to a pile of sh*te and they looked at the plates and didnt say a word

if your running a privy plate then you can have the plate taken off of you . as if your running a german plate then the worst they can do is a £30 from what the lads up here have been getting , where as for tinted plates its like £30 but im the only one here running them and nobodies said a thing and thats been a fair few months and thats after having an accident with a deer and the police were round the car like flies to a pile of sh*te and they looked at the plates and didnt say a word

*so* not worth the fine & points.

*so* worth the £30 fine! not worth the 3 points thou smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />