Had enough of 'LOWS' - RACEKOR

Little Green Giant

My mate did a mk2 breadvan with that trim. The back was stripped out with that material in it. Was cool as. Said it was a lovely person to get a hold of the stuff. If you fondle my balls in the right way I might return the favour by asking him where he ended up getting it from... ;)

I've had these for months just had to get the frames sorted as I thought they were done to go straight in and it turned out they were far from ready to go in, chuffed with them now though!

Kam please tell me where to get some of this beautiful fabric from, I will do nearly anything!!! Love you xxx

I'm not sure which year they are from to be honest. The frames were made for some buckets I think (just modified golf seats I believe) and so Rob had a friend of his weld up some frames to bolt to the seats and to bolt to the frames! The drivers seat sits a little high but its a nice driving position and I now have added storage under the seats! Haha

I know, i do like the funny looks getting out at the shops being just over 6ft (not massively tall i know) but considering i can just see over my doors when the seats have ghetto lean ;)

Edited by pro3mark

I have my MK4 Recaro's as low as they can go, but i sit fairly high due to the box behind them :( Rich was lucky being short! I want the tombstones to sit as low as possible, so i think some custom frames are in order.