Venom Lupo

micky c

Read somewhere that vw seriously thought about putting it in the lupo GTi at one point, but decided against it because it would have been much quicker and better than the mk4 Gti.

I like the sound of that, but I don't believe it simply because making it fit takes a lot of work. Either that or it was a very early thought - slightly pie in the sky.

I have heard a V5 4 motion loop existed, manufactured by VW, and crashed by testers at Wolfsburg.

I have heard a V5 4 motion loop existed, manufactured by VW, and crashed by testers at Wolfsburg.

was that not the one that had the exhaust coming out the side of the front bumper because they had used the exhaust tunnel as a propshaft tunnel laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

and yeah it wasnt vennom that built the car it was done by somebody else but i cant remember who it was that done it , i know JBS done badger bills loop

I like the sound of that, but I don't believe it simply because making it fit takes a lot of work. Either that or it was a very early thought - slightly pie in the sky.

Yeah your probably right. Cant remember where i read it now, but it was ages ago though.

was that not the one that had the exhaust coming out the side of the front bumper because they had used the exhaust tunnel as a propshaft tunnel

Craig the one your thinking of is the diesel quattro.

and yeah it wasnt vennom that built the car it was done by somebody else but i cant remember who it was that done it , i know JBS done badger bills loop

As I understand it, it was the same guy that built Ian Carvells (Sp?) race loop.

In all honesty the only thing I liked about the car was the engine.

If Matt ever finishs his car, that will be a car to be reconded with! (Are you reading this mate ;) )