roof rack accessories!

Little Green Giant

A fridge freezer, get an inverter and fill it with beer and ice cream!

Either lye it on its back, or watch out for low bridges.

Feck it, get a chest freezer on the roof with a beer fridge where the back seats should be, ala, open boot, get beer.!

i have a vintage case.....but mr heartagram has one better, now bearing in mind his ethnic origin's he has a case with

"DOES MY BOMB LOOK BIG IN THIS" stencilled on it in white. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

yeah i thought of another reason why it would be a bad idea yesterday but cant remember what it was! haha

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK so the big day came! i took the drive up to Ross in the plank to go and collect his new hat from marty! and may i just say, Marty your car is looking stunning at the moment!

so anyway back on topic....

we had a bit of trouble getting it in the back of the car but we managed! it was p155ing it down with rain so i couldnt stay long or i may have gotten stuck in a flood! DSC_0016copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

thats really the only decent one i got!

i have also been playing on photoshop to try and figure out how he will look, or how i want him to look, for ED38...

this was at jolly roger! YAR MATEY!

DSC_0047copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC_0025normcopy-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

a new set of wheels for the distant future perhaps!? DSC_0025-2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

hopeblackyellcopy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

i have or could easily get everything to make it look like this but like everything it all depends on what happens in the finance area! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

let me know what you all think, and please keep the topic alive with your roof rack accessories suggestions! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

once again thankyou for all those who have commented!

Edited by Little Green Giant

With a bunch of spot light on the front too.!

Ooh, ooh, just thought of something!!! brb

bb20.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

img_000192A.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by Tallika_Fan

ha ha! thats where a pug should be!

Oi! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />