Venom's Lupo

Cragel

In all honesty Andy - no. The usable limit for FWD is about `200-odd` BHP, or so I've been led to believe, although cars like the Alfa 147GTA with 250 don't seem to suffer too badly.

Diffs will help, as would a good traction control system should you wish to be sensible...however in this case its just a "look what we can do exercise" - like the V6 Lupo and their ilk.

Impressive stuff though! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

so is it a 1.8 turbo lump in it

thats a lot of power for a lupo

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

it has my seats my wheels and my bumpers!!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

unfortunatly tho we don't share the same engine. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

340bhp!!!!! I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT. :shock: :shock:

right im off to the shop......for a magazine and some tissues ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> :x :? :shock: laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> :wink:

I don't care if it does have 340bhp, that colour is focking disgusting :shock:

When I was in the lower sixth (the year the lupo got released over here) there was a lad in my year who have a pea green lupo, was the envy of the entire year for the few month until I bought my first car, and little yellow pocket rocket for half the price biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Well i know after this weekend there were quite of us lot who had a good look around both the Lupo's on the PVW stand... There are some bits about the Venom Lupo i do like... but would probably say quite a few things i was not taken with... Think the wheels stick out from the arches too much, i know people are going for euro but IMO didnt look right... wing mirrors were a no go, apparantly visibility isnt great either, But the most offputting thing for me was the colour, kept trying to visualise it in black or red would look a lot better

I'd change those wheels straight away LOL! I just think the Lupos look really silly on those tiny little wheels. 15s and 16s are the way for the future tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />