sneaky snapper

sciroccotune

Cheeky, but: who spyed who...

silver-sneakup.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

silver-sneakup2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

...but TSO had better clean those wheels!

OK, OK... I rephrase that: I'd better clean those wheels...

All clean now, but my fingers are sore. That is

S O R E !

...I hate BBS wheels, and those little inward bits on the Bathursts aren't much better.

Ray

i was about to say there , you [you had/you'd] better clean those wheels there [they are/they're] shocking!

I was doing a cheap colour test as I was thinking of getting anthracite wheels for the Arosa... smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

They are now clean, but maybe going satin black!

R

Edited by Silver!

I was thinking about something similar the other night, what with me spotting so many non members (or so it seems)

How about a small business card sized thing with the club lupo logo on one side and a 'tag, you're it' with the tagger's clID on the other

@ stealthie

lets get some pics of the red loop, sound nice.

I had a chat with this guy yesterday - saw the car on the drive so stopped and said hello to his dad who was out the front! - it turns out he is a member on here but has not been on for a while. He went to the last bluewater meet and is planning on going to the new Brands Hatch meet in August.

I told him to get back on here and post up some pictures, I didnt take any as I thought I should leave the pleasure to him tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I was thinking about something similar the other night, what with me spotting so many non members (or so it seems)

How about a small business card sized thing with the club lupo logo on one side and a 'tag, you're it' with the tagger's clID on the other

I like this idea as I see loads of lupos / Arosas around that are not on here!

picture_0081.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

jr (my brothers car btw)

my old one picture_133.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

nice chatting to you yesterday

Thats another to keep an eye out for.

Ha Ha ! thats one I see about three times a week tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

I did mention the flyer/spotted card type thing like ages ago but it seemed nobody listened

Anyway, a few more that got a way...

I had a chat with the owner of this one, I was coming back from Truro and he was coming towards Truro, we were both over taking at the time and I was like argh... A Lupo! Then I seen it outside my local spar so I went took a pic and had a chat

happysnapper5.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

This one was diiiirty

Happysnapper4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Happysnapper4-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

And this one was even worse, just 'a car' by the looks of it, filthly dirty, dented, scratched and with a very kerbed steel with no trim on the front

DSC01201.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by micky c