sneaky snapper

sciroccotune

Well i spotted another member in town today so i decided to get a sneaky snap.

Why dont we try and get a bit of a thing going.

try and snap your lupo near another members lupo in a sneaky fashion 799579782_02f60c7420.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by sciroccotune

Well i spotted another member in town today so i decided to get a sneaky snap.

Why dont we try and get a bit of a thing going.

try and snap your lupo near another members or lupo in a sneaky fashion 799579782_02f60c7420.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I kind of spotted it the came up with the idea whilst swerving to the other side of the road to catch a pic shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

No members seem to live near me so I cant play sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I do see a guy in a red lupo, lowered, non standard exhaust, g60 steels and black badges most weeks so I might be able to get a snap.....

If I ever get to talk to him I'll get him to come on here as its a nice car.

Seems like a funny idea, where abouts in newcastle is that? his parking is shocking, could have at least been parrallel with the wall! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I have a few photos of my loop next parked next to other loops and arosas, but I doubt any of them are club members!

Spotteds are much better with photographs!

Maybe it was his parking that drew my attention lol.

Its just up from central station down from the vauxhall garage.

come on guys its a fun game - lol. i haven't been out drinking before you ask tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

@ stealthie

lets get some pics of the red loop, sound nice.

Seems like a funny idea, where abouts in newcastle is that? his parking is shocking, could have at least been parrallel with the wall!

LOL

SCREW YOU!

and no I don't mind you taking the pic biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I've got one to add to this thread today!

Mr P (I think - I'm sure I saw snot box stickers), at Macdonalds (tutut Arosaandlupo.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by lunalupi

What a wikid idea! I don't live newar any fellow 'clublupo' owners but I do see Lupo's on the odd occassion and I looooove takin pics of my car, what an excuse! hehe

In fact, I think I'll go lupo hunting this eve.. Do you lot have flyers to hand around? If so send me some!

Edited by micky c

@ stealthie

lets get some pics of the red loop, sound nice.

I drove past a house the other day with the Lupo on the drive way so I will get my phone ready for my next passing! It is in a quiet road though so I will have to be sneaky ph34r.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

IMAGE_030.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

does it count if its the wife!? lol. she is on here tho!!

ph34r.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

799579782_02f60c7420.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Depending on time of day, you could be lucky and get 2 there wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

No members seem to live near me so I cant play

I do see a guy in a red lupo, lowered, non standard exhaust, g60 steels and black badges most weeks so I might be able to get a snap.....

If I ever get to talk to him I'll get him to come on here as its a nice car.

There are more than you think, but spotting one is rare.

There I was watchin some mindless TV when my Mobile rang.. 'Micky there's a Lupo in the carpark!'

So I grabbed my keys, rushed out and drove round to the car park and snapped away at the Arosa, my mate is blonde and thought it was a Lupo..

So anyways, the key I rushily grabbed was the spare plastic jobby! Without my door key! So in my 1st sneaky snapper I used my plastic key and got locked out of my flat! Awsome fun Happysnapper1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Happysnapper2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

There are more than you think, but spotting one is rare.

Tell me about it! I have noticed there are a few people on here that are close but never see them dry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="<_<" border="0" alt="dry.gif" />

Here is my Lupo and somebody's Arosa in ASDA a week or so ago before any mods to my Loop, I thought it'd look nice with the green and yellow lupoarosa.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />