number plate surrounds

jono's_GTI

do the number plate surrounds you get from dub meister fit on the lupo? as its slightly indented? cant find any pics on the forum to see. i got the plates but didnt really want the metal straight onto the plastic just in case of any vibration taking off the paint.

There is a recess on the front and it doesn't fit perfectly but it fits, on the rear there is no problem. Makes life a lot simpler for changing over from standard to German plates.

Yeah they fit alright. Slight curve to the bumper though so make sure you screw the surrounds on at the ends. I need to re-do mine, didn't notice that they stick out a bit until the other day because I put the screws through some of the holes nearer the centre blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

A lad I know had bought me a set randomly and i didnt know. Haven't a clue how to fit them like

Pull your old number plate off, get rid of the old sticky pads or screws put the frame on and screw it on. Simple as that, your a girl about town you'll have no trouble tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Pull your old number plate off, get rid of the old sticky pads or screws put the frame on and screw it on. Simple as that, your a girl about town you'll have no trouble tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I never said I was fitting them though shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Men, where would we be without you wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

yeh it annoys me too!

mines the same as robgti, but it annoys me the way it doenst fit in the front recess, might scrap the idea and have it up for sale soon...

Mine is the same as well, but I like it like that rather than completely inside the recess. It's only the bottom of the surround that hangs down below the recess.. but it's almost as if they're designed to do that because that part of the surround is further forward if you get me. It's like that with mine anyway!