Admin people...

Dubya

Please delete all my posts, and my user profile.

Ta muchly.

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

good riddens.... he was a cock anyways coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

This has mostly to do with the remap thread in tuning i suspect. Which has turned into massive debate, when all it was was a review - which was all that was needed.

If anything your comment is proof your a complete wánker.

you're

coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

...what is going down man? huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Peace, love and understanding!

Ray

Yeah i was taking the piss.....

if you wanted your account deleted then he should have done it via a pm... not throw all his toys out his pram to make a statement....

well i am still here.....

coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

I have read through the tunning remap thread and really can't see he what he got pissed about.. I was enjoying his thread he seems quite knowledgeable on tunning... I hope he comes back....

I have read through the tunning remap thread and really can't see he what he got pissed about.. I was enjoying his thread he seems quite knowledgeable on tunning... I hope he comes back....

Yes I agree he seemed to know his stuff, was interesting to read what can be done with the GTi.

confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

what's the point in this thread if you've had enough just don't use your account no need to delete it

I agree, not "look at me, look at me - everyone beg me to stay"!!!

Or maybe I'm just being a bitch... coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

Or maybe I'm just being a bitch... coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

You got it one there...

...kidding! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by Silver!