they give me what ????

2001gti

they said they would give me sumthin similar to my gti!!!

1.25 ford ka! wtf?

DSC00295.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by 2001gti

PMSL. Dad got one of those once for a courtsey car and it only had a radio not even a tape player, yet it was the 1.6 sport version.

I kinda like ford kas, always have done too wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

And your wrong, its a 1.3 wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> So infact its worse than a 1.25 laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

cars in the garage gettin the bumper replaced from wen sum1 hit me at 5mph. its actually not a bad car to drive but i look like a girl plus it has dints and scrapes all over it!

goes round corners alright i suppose.

ive rang enterprise and there gunna change it to a corsa or a fiesta (sumthin thats not quite as girly)

You could get one of those 'fake turbo noise' things you stick in the exhaust off ebay and really show off round town?

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Someone accused me of driving a girlie car the other day ... I was like, yeah, what-Ever!

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Well i took her out last night for abit of a screwing over the hills and i must admit it was quite good fun. i forgot it had a live rear axel which is weird back end was really easy to get out.

overall its a girls car but a girls car that is quite fun to drive.

My sport was in getting sorted after a lad i work with very kindly reversed into it for me, I was given a 07 plate punto sport, they told me it was a 1.4, i reckon someone swapped the 1400 for a 50cc, it was probably the most gutless car i've driven, and i've driven a ka lol. It was ok inside though, built in bluetooth handsfree, mp3 headunit, etc, etc. It got delivered to my door with 124, they came to collect it to find 643. Ah well.