Steering Wheel??????

ArosaStinky

Could anyone advise me. I've seen a Leather steering wheel in the scrappys currently on a SEAT Leon TDi. The Airbag has deployed. Now is it A. Compatible with my 03 Arosas fittings? B. Can I use my air bag?

Oh and what tyres would you recommend?

J

Edited by ArosaStinky

Could anyone advise me. I've seen a Leather steering wheel in the scrappys currently on a SEAT Leon TDi. The Airbag has deployed. Now is it A. Compatible with my 03 Arosas fittings? B. Can I use my air bag?

Oh and what tyres would you recommend?

J

Not sure about the wheels, but what size tyres do you need? 185/55/14?

Ive got a couple of recommendations if its that size you want biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Mine are indeed 185/55/14 got Pirelli 700's on the front and a mixture on the back a Continental and a Goodyear.

I've always used Pirellis in the past, what would you recommend?

Phoning SEAT today to see if they can shed any light on the steering wheel query, I'll post a reply to my own question.

Edited by ArosaStinky

Hmm ive never had pirellis, they are quite expensive arnt they?

Well at the moment ive got continental premiumcontacts,and i think they are probably one of the best tyres you can get for the arosa. I paid £130 for 2 so they are a bit priecy but well worth it. They are very very good in the rain, best tyre ive had for wet grip. Dry grip is great too, although im not sure on wear, mine have done about 5K i guess and they are still looking good, think ill probably get about 15K from them. They have no rim protection.

Yokohama tyres are very good, ive got them on my other arosa, they are very quiet, very good in the dry and not bad in the wet either. They are quite chunky looking and had rim protection.

Peple on here seem to like toyos, but i asked at the tyre fitters when i got my yokos and they said these were better.

Firestones are original equipment for the arosa, ive got these on the back of my TDi, they are quite a noisy tyre, but they do last for ages!.

It depends what you want to pay. If you looking for cheaper tyres then Kumhos are very good, ive had those too, or federals i believe are quite good but not had those.

If you want a more expensive tyre then go for the contis like ive got, or michelin energys are very good tyres and they last a while too, but are about one of the most expensive tyres you can get for it.

Edited by cardaft