new fiat 500

lilemma

what would be good is if like the mini, fiat launches a one make 500 racing series. if so then i would like a road registered version of them. it looks like i'm running out of new hatch/coupe cars that dont have air-con as standard for the future.

lotus 2 eleven for me then. ( hopes)

Just been on the 500 website configurating a 500, really funky options you can get, although there isnt many colour to chooice from, and there nearly all rubbish, hope they are the ones coming out.

It does look a very nice car, id really like one when it comes out, they are taking long enough to put it into production, i hope its going to be as special when its released as all the press sugests.

Will it be sold in limited numbers? i bet the waiting list will be massive!

• 2 months later...

The 500 features on 5th gear tonight, will it ever get to this country :confused:

Its suposed to be here early next year, but im getting bored of it already, its been in the press for ages and ages and still the UK had nothing. Im starting to lose interest in it now.

Will be interesting to see what Tom Ford thinks of it on 5th gear though.