Updates on my Lupo

micky c

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tinted my rear lights after I seen one on the net, they look much better but I'm going to buff them when it stops raining! Getting the lights out was the easiest thing I've ever done! One torx screw and one clip tintlights.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Still waiting for my 60mm springs and K&N coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

Edited by micky c

You are right david! They are 6.5 smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

With a ET35.

I think you should check into some budget 185/50s or something.

It will make the wheels seem alot bigger and if there is rubbing it will

reduce that as well.

I got my Lupo a couple of treats

Some Fusion components, a Fusion head unit & fitted the K&N..

I shall treat myself to a brand new drill after doing the components!

components2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> components.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

headunit.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> fire.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

KN.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

And just one I took after I polished it a couple of days ago

DSC01168.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by micky c

Yep the tweaters are in the wrong place really but I wasn't too sure how to cut such a big hole out of the plastic to fit them better so there they shall stay.. Plus the ones in the dash are also still working so that's a bonus.. Gotta start saving for my New sub, amp and wiring now coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

I was wondering where I could put me little extinguisher and it fits there just right shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> (Oh how I miss having a glove box)

I now have subbage, and it's a bit green!

My gawd it booms! 1000w Amp and 900w sub..

But I can now fit maybe one bag of shopping in the boot, as long as the bag doesn't contain eggs! DSC01197.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Do you do much shopping micky? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Looks good. Large!

I've also got the fusion speakers in mine.. Colour matching as expected

When is it getting lowered?

If I do shopping it goes on the back seats! Tis gettin 40mm lowered next / this week comin.. Then when i'm more flush i'll get it down to 60mm with new shocks n springs..

The sub box fits perfect in the boot, as does the amp, and I just forked out £250 for that little lot and am mega happy with the quality so not bloody changin it! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I put in some green side lights, they look minty! hehe

My rear spoiler and DTM mirrors have arrived too so will get another little treat then colour code it all :shades:Greenlight.jpg

I just thought I'd take a pic with that lovely view, I love Cornwall! :wub:

DSC01245.jpg

• 3 weeks later...