Xenon Headlight Bulbs - D2S Phillips

mylupo

Hey guys / gals....

I have a load of D2S, D2R & D1S Xenon Bulbs for Sale.

These are ridiculously expensive at retailers and Car Dealers, so I bought hundreds of them, to sell on to people who dont want to pay £100+ for a bulb from the stealers.

My price is £45 a bulb . These are Genuine Philips / Osram Xenarc bulbs, and are the same as the standard OEM ones. These are for Standard Xenon headlights for most veedubs, bmw, mercedes, audi etc etc.

I also believe these fit HID Kits, for which the bulbs are even more extorsionately priced. - They are bright White, 4300k (Standard Temperature as fitted standard to GTi's).

Postage is free. I take credit / debit card, or payment by paypal, or cheque.

If anyone is interested, give me a shout.

PM or Email me. Visit D2S Xenon, D2R Xenon, D1S Xenon Bulbs Information & Sales at XenonMaster.com

Edited by mylupo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Just a quick update - one of my xenons decided to have a party and turn in to a multi-coloured disco light the other day - fairly sure it wasn't arcing properly. Anyway - new bulb from this guy arrived very very quickly, is in, and now working - lovely stuff!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

These still selling ?

my passenger side xenon in my Lupo GTI appears to be glowing more yellow than white/blue

Do you think this is the bulb or is it something else that needs replacing inside the unit(ballast)?

cheers

tom

edited to also ask...is there any difference between the Philips D2S and the Osram D2S ?

Edited by GTi T

If the old bulb has a fault that stops it arcing properly, then probably - but there's no reason at all to change your bulbs otherwise. An arc is an arc, there's no degredation over time unlike the slight degredation you may get from filament bulbs.

If the old bulb has a fault that stops it arcing properly, then probably - but there's no reason at all to change your bulbs otherwise. An arc is an arc, there's no degredation over time unlike the slight degredation you may get from filament bulbs.

thanks again mate, i meant which one as in which make? as theres 2 different types on the website

cheers

tom

I'm not 100% certain, but I think they were originally Osram, might have been Philips. Any D2S will do in theory though.

okey cokey cheers for the quick reply again, i'll get some ordered

Tom