The Lupo

jamaka

looks sweet so far back end needs lowered just a touch more and it will look so much better shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

some pics of the loop at it's first meet! (kingston meet)

1-2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Dont worry... spring adjusters coming out soon!

2-2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

gotta love the HID's

3-2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

4-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Looks lovely shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> I haven't kept up with this thread, did you just colour code the front and rear bumper?

I saw that but what make are they?

Same as V-Maxx & FK highsports, had them side by side & they're identical apart from the rear dampers which were welded slightly differently. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

surely they cant be the same as highsports , im running them , mind you i have never seen mine with anything less than no rings and just the block and then with nothing but the spring in so ...

cars progressing at some pace mate laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> looks good shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

They probably are made in the same place, FK, Jamex and V-MAXX are made in Germany. They will look the same as they are for the same car, if they are all the same gauge metal, same tension springs etc then they are probably from the same factory.

FK get them made in a different colour so they look like their own where V-Maxx and Jamex don't bother.

I must say though I have driven cars with FK Highsports and V-Maxx and the Highsports feel firmer where the V-Maxx are quiet bouncy.

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

looky what i just bought..

j7.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

should be getting the documents thru this week! hoping to have it on for edition! wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />