Brake bobble

Well I've had my Lupo for 3 days now, done about 60 miles..

It had new front discs and pads on Weds just gone (max of 200 miles ago) because of 'warped discs' and I looked through the history and it had the same this time last year also due to 'warped discs'.. That seems a bit strange to me...

I was thinking it was something to do with the servo?

They wobble when I put my foot on the pedal, well, kind of bobbles like it's not making contact and you really have to push it for an emergency stop....

Warped discs is ruled out being as they have been changed twice in a year for that reason!

Help anybody? wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Ive got a similar porblem with my 1.0 Arosa

Although i know whats wrong with it.

Its because of my ultra reliable local seat dealer laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> (i wish)

It had a new wheel bearning under warranty and since then its been distorting the disc one one side. It eventually gets soo bad that touching the brake at 70 is really vibraty and the steering shakes also.

So ive had the discs changed 3 times in one and a half years. Ive recently had the wheel hub checked and its bent, so the seat dealer has bent the hub while fitthing the bearing

So now i need a new hub and another set of discs, could be the same think with you.