Strange or different???

Trebor

Just a vid i knocked up the other day footage ain't all that but i'm sure you'll like.

th_MintsSpinMk2FullQ.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

THanks

.:T:.

Edited by Trebor

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres a bird who does that near my house. SHe always does it late at night in the back lane, quite mesmerising (sp?) to watch.

I used to skate alot, can't really be arsed these days. You go down the skate park and theres so many people there, you can't do crap and you skate on the street and the police tell you that your older and should know better laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Fixing my BMX soon though, so probably start pimping about on that over summer again.

Theres a bird who does that near my house. SHe always does it late at night in the back lane, quite mesmerising (sp?) to watch.

I used to skate alot, can't really be arsed these days. You go down the skate park and theres so many people there, you can't do crap and you skate on the street and the police tell you that your older and should know better laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Fixing my BMX soon though, so probably start pimping about on that over summer again.

Need to get me a BMX sorted for summer it's all ways fun mincing about on 2 wheels again!

That looks exactly the same as Poi. Basically tennis balls on string flung around but you can buy fire poi. These are soaked in parrafin and lit and used in exactly the same way. Had a god with my mates. I was shitting it but the noise was brilliant. Would be good to have a god at at night.

My main hobbies are mixed martial arts and I fly radio controlled planes and helicopters

I play lacrosse and skate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

And before and smart ar$es start saying lacrosse is for girls, watch this:

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> OK so that's a bit exagerated, but then so are the Americans, but you get the picture.

Edited by lupodave

When I can get away from work, the car and the girlfriend. I go windsurfing or wake boarding

my friends do poi and fire poi . my wee bro was learning and i was loving it when he kept on smacking himself in the nuts laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

haha im a qualified instructor for kayaking laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ive got 3 boats of my own , a big ass fibre glass boat ( piranah sp?) i use for lochs , i us my Dancer for rivers or it i want to play ive got my play boat as well ( a dagger RX )

lol i used to teach years ago when i worked away, rya cert...was years ago though blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

just had a look now at rya site seems they dont do anything like that now it's all sailing dinghy's an the like

I used to BMX.. Is it coming back? My friend said the other day that he was going to get one again! LOL...

Wakeboard

Scuba Dive

Golf

Motorbikes

Photography

Travel.

Thats about it really.

when not doing random crap with the car, then i jam out a bit on my bass guitar, when i set up our drumkit (it's the missus') then i'll beat that a while.

Other than that, used to BMX, must give it a service and get it out over the summer.

Shall be keeping myself busy over the next few weeks building up my old school stereo system, consisting of an 8-track player!!!

Oh yeah, and sorting out our new house.

I used to do quite a bit of running/swimming/cycling, but then I went to uni and got lazy! Now that I'm finished I'm trying to get back into it again. Also dabble in a bit of snowboarding - whether permitting obviously - or at Xscape for the summer snow fix.

Been a bit off in the last couple of years due to soft tissue injuries (old age?), but rock climbing in summer and snow and ice in winter (what winter!?!).

115.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

.5 Gully, Ben Nevis

Car, walking, reading, music...

R