Project Racer.

Ramirez

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the way it goes down...! What coilover are fitted on her...?

D.

None at the moment. Springs and shocks laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Hello Ramirez...

A member of the Italian Club ask me where did you get the DTM spoiler on the front...

Can you help him???

D.

Its just a cut to fit Mk4 Astra one

got some nice comments at fest mate...black roof looks sweet as well.

blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> I was taken aback if Im honest, I wasnt expecting it to be so well received. Cant wait to see your new rims andy wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

I have a few more pics of your car mate from GTI Fest. There's a link from the thread in Events

Looking PHAT btw too lol.

Thanks. Loved this pic...

n1618800036_26707_78.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> steffan evo's .....looks awesome adam, really looking forward to seeing this at ed38

cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Love it mate, Love it ! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> i miss my lupo/keskins sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

was looking at doing this but couldnt find the tyres,

i take it there continental sport contacts?

found the 195, cant find the 215 anywhere, they seem perfect too

any help appriciated

Mark

was looking at doing this but couldnt find the tyres,

i take it there continental sport contacts?

found the 195, cant find the 215 anywhere, they seem perfect too

any help appriciated

Mark

Yep their contacts. Sorry I cant help though as they're out of production as I understand it. I had a nightmere finding mine even with friends in the right places.

• 3 weeks later...

Small update:

Next Monday She's going to be leaving me for a week... To have a custom 6 point race spec cage fitted. Its going to be pretty comprehensive bit of kit.

Pictures to follow... biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i lied in my post! mine is actually a moose! so its completely different! hahaha

Thats what I thought you had P1010069.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P1010071.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Exciting times!

Feck me, thats a serious cage! I hope you've got an engine going in soon to justify it? ;)

Shhh... :whistle: But very unlikely to happen until next year now :(

What a structure...!!!

Will you do a similar work on the front...???

Fronts done to, but the back looks more impressive. Its a full custom 6 point weld in, gusseted throughout.

where and how much for a cage like that pm me i need one :wub:

Just got your PM. www.xsportracing.com did the work, as luck would have it one of their workshops is based down the road from me. Fantatic turn around too. Said it was going to be done today (basicly gave them 3.5 days too!) and was.

It meets all the new regs, so could turn it into a full race car if I wanted... B)

i love it dude looks the nuts

jamaka

Thanks.