Project Racer.

Ramirez

This is how she looked a year ago (Thanks to Chris260 for the picture)

234930050_34edff8ff51.jpg

and a teaser of how she looks now (Thanks to Shaun "Beekeeper" Harvey -Owner of CCW in bournmouth for the picture).

shaunspics7054.jpg

More pictures soon.

Edited by Ramirez

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking good buddy shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Thanks everyone for your kind comments blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Yes their Evos, 8s with 195/40/14 and 9s with 215/40/14.

Cool, the wheels look good. Lose that rear wiper though!

Already gone. These pictures were taken just before collection from Shauns workshop.

PHAT ass!

...we need to see the front...

rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

No tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I will do when the new front lowers on.

Az-zA, dont know. But the sumps 3" off the floor and shes going lower...

Gav, thanks for all your help, your a star.

Thanks again everyone.

when did you change over to a lupo rear bumper ?

A week before E38 2005.

Well I got her MOTd today, so she's legal again biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Now to dip my hand into my pocket for more parts. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

A week before E38 2005.

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> so about the same time as you had the bumpers smoothed out then laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> woops blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

shaunspics7054.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

i have one of the moose stickers. well two actually. yet to decide where it should stand though! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

looks phat by the way.

Edited by Little Green Giant

Thanks.

But its an Osborne Bull (for the O/H) wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• 4 weeks later...

some new pictures taken by "richievr".

summerfest0723.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

summerfest0725.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

summerfest0726.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Thanks for the great pictures mate.

I love the way it goes down...! cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> What coilover are fitted on her...? huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

D.

Hello Ramirez...

A member of the Italian Club ask me where did you get the DTM spoiler on the front...

Can you help him??? cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

D.

I have a few more pics of your car mate from GTI Fest. There's a link from the thread in Events wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Looking PHAT btw too lol.

Edited by lupodave