Project Postman!!

Wilks

That looks gash tbh, if they're going to design the logo they could at least put some effort in!

Yeah i thought it looked a bit kiddish...Im speaking to another company tomorrow, a place that does all over car stickers...so should be a tad better. The other place is charging £40 for each side to!

After saving a couple of people who had broken down, I have often joked about this.

AA.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Loving the pat theme its got to be done. You will have to get a giant stuffed cat to sit in the passengers seat.

Try this...

REALMETAL.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Took me a while to notive the VAG...thats pretty sweet mate. Its got more going on than the other designs too.

Gavs Arosa 16v, think i saw your car today in Sevenoaks carpark by M&S...have you got stock wheels on at the moment?

The AA theme looks pretty cool, is it illegal to have that fluorescent stuff on a normal car?

Wilko

Edited by Wilks

Took me a while to notive the VAG...thats pretty sweet mate. Its got more going on than the other designs too.

Get some matching gold stripes running down the side & it'd look mint wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Get some matching gold stripes running down the side & it'd look mint wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Yeah i've been staring at a side on pic of my car trying t o work out how to do it... Just gold stripes running across then up at the back, with the crest on the rear window would look pretty good. I'm trying to do a crash course in Photoshopping but not going to well.

Using little Green Giants first 'shop, i rather badly put some lines on it.

Anyone thinks it looks good?

projectpostman1jpg.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Wilko

cool idea

that'll draw loads of attention at shows

i'd never of thought of it laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

haha

Gavs Arosa 16v, think i saw your car today in Sevenoaks carpark by M&S...have you got stock wheels on at the moment?

The AA theme looks pretty cool, is it illegal to have that fluorescent stuff on a normal car?

Wilko

No got the steffans on again, now I have the new one. Was hoping to get the new corner of suspension shortly after the wheel, but GSF stiched me up a treat. After waiting for it for about 6 weeks, they have stopped dealing with FK due to unreliability. First and last time I use them. Dont know what to do now, all the companies that sell fk products in the uk dont want to know and I driving around with bent suspension.

british gas

confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

just be careful if u do copy the royal mail logo... its gonna have to be done so not infringing on copyright laws. Plus you dont want anybody thinking that you are a proper van.

just be careful if u do copy the royal mail logo... its gonna have to be done so not infringing on copyright laws. Plus you dont want anybody thinking that you are a proper van.

The voice of Royal Mail has spoken!

iv'e just had a thought....... with this idea there are other benifits

bus and van lane use rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

lol mitch, we cant use the bus lanes... but we can park with four wayts on in awkward places!!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

lol no but up here the bus lane's well most of them are bus/van lane's so any van can use them

• 13 years later...