Project Postman!!

Wilks

Would anyone be able to photoshop my car into a daily mail van? ... Or just like Postman Pats van? Mate of mine said my car looks like Pats van and thought it could be quite a fun show feature.

Hers the pic of my car...

IMG_0540.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Postman Pat's van...

postman-pat-pedal-car-md.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Would be great if someone could help...really must start trying to use photoshop, got a free summer to play with it!

Wilko

Edited by Wilks

my attempt! this would be wicked! you could do so so much with this idea!

Would anyone be able to photoshop my car into a daily mail van? ... Or just like Postman Pats van? Mate of mine said my car looks like Pats van and thought it could be quite a fun show feature.

Hers the pic of my car...

IMG_0540.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Postman Pat's van...

postman-pat-pedal-car-md.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Would be great if someone could help...really must start trying to use photoshop, got a free summer to play with it!

Wilko

IMG_0540copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

looks wicked! DO IT!!!

Yes!! That look brilliant, the addition of the black and white cat will have to be done to. Plans will have to be made!! Cheers little green giant.

Wilko

Red vinyl for the windaes with steels and oversize trims.

Looks quite cool, but nor sure of the legality of the real Royal Mail logo. I think you'll find it's an offence to imersonate a postman.

Excellent idea for shows though!

Ray

Whens she getting booked in then bud, i think we should all donate money to you to get this done and it can be the "club lupo" main car and should be on the cover of the 2008 calander...

well thats my thought anyhow lol

Wilko.

Red vinyl for the windaes with steels and oversize trims.

Looks quite cool, but nor sure of the legality of the real Royal Mail logo. I think you'll find it's an offence to imersonate a postman.

Excellent idea for shows though!

Ray

Yeah thats what i was thinking, might have to change the design a bit, maybe the crown could end up looking like the VW badge, and What could Royal Mail be changed to? VAG mail?!

Any ideas of where i could obtain the vinyl?

Cheers,

Wilko

Whens she getting booked in then bud, i think we should all donate money to you to get this done and it can be the "club lupo" main car and should be on the cover of the 2008 calander...

well thats my thought anyhow lol

Wilko.

Ha thanks for the enthusiasm mate, Don't think it would be a permenant jobby...maybe if it gets a lot of positive feedback from this show season though!

Cheers,

Wilko

Right just emailed a car sticker company about the idea, i shall write back on the answer i get. Might have to move this topic as its becoming a small show project! Don't know how to though...

Wilko

Not a lupo, but similar!!

11062007035.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

11062007037.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

11062007038.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

11062007040.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

TalkAudio Link

Hes also going down the male route I think, sorry blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Not a lupo, but similar!!

11062007040.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

TalkAudio Link

Hes also going down the male route I think, sorry blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Ah thats a lot of bodywork, I'll see what the sticker company comes back with.

might be worth PMing SteveWP on here

he does sticker/vinal stuff smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i think its a great idea! be very funny!

might be worth PMing SteveWP on here

he does sticker/vinal stuff smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i think its a great idea! be very funny!

Ok cheers, I've emailed a local company so if they come back sour then i'll PM SteveWP

Ha, looks good Picola. I may have to get a Postman Pat dummy along with a black and white cat.

Also received some feedback from the sticker company, they are wary of imitating the Royal Mail sign so come up with a similar looking desgn but far enough away to avoid any legal stuff. Im trying to get it on Photobucket but its not working at the moment.

Might get it to say Project Postman instead of anything else...or does anyone have better ideas?

Wilko