front wipers

curently sorting out all the little isues on my sport before i put it up for sale .

i have a problem with the front wipers pasenger side has come off the linkage under the plastic cover where the ecu is ect i have managed to ease it back on again but it just comes off . just wondering if anyone has had the same problem and what parts i need to replace to fix the issue.

thanks in advance

Yea I had this happen on my sdi I had, Go to the dealer and you need to tell them whats happened and the part it about £4.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I called GSF about this and they said I need a new wiper linkage which is roughly £4, but they told me they don't sell them so I'd have to go to a main dealer. I called two main dealers and they both quoted me £41!

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I don't wanna pay 10 times too much.

I called GSF about this and they said I need a new wiper linkage which is roughly £4, but they told me they don't sell them so I'd have to go to a main dealer. I called two main dealers and they both quoted me £41!

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I don't wanna pay 10 times too much.

I had the same. You drill it, bolt it & Grease it!