Had a special guest turn up at work last night...

Max69vk

Doing my usual Friday night gig at a mates bar last night, right in the heart of Weybridge & this guy walks in fresh from the match! (on the left obviously!).....

DSC00272-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Says hello, requests a few tracks & then spends £1500 behind the bar in 3 & 1/2 hours! Now we're used to having a few 'celebs' turning up now & then (didn't get a pic of Caprice mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> ), but I was shocked at how quickly he got down after the game. He must have still been getting dressed in the car! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

So it left me wondering who everyone else has met/bumped into/got pics of etc? Get posting people!!!

Funny thing is my mate ran off & changed into that Italia top just in case he turned up! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> John just laughed at him!

I wouldn't have known him if he passed me in the street

I wouldn't have known him if he'd PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE!

NOCK

Edited by LUPO NOCK

this should clear this thread up.

the person on the left in the photo is John Terry, who plays for Chelsea and England football teams.

He has also been in a couple of tv adverts for those who aren't footy fans.

this should clear this thread up.

the person on the left in the photo is John Terry, who plays for Chelsea and England football teams.

He has also been in a couple of tv adverts for those who aren't footy fans.

Okay and is that his homosexual partner that is with him?

NOCK

Okay and is that his homosexual partner that is with him?

NOCK

No that's my best mate you f*cking cock!

Edited by Max69vk

are you blind?

i already asked who it is, and got the answer too.

Not everyone is entertained my sweaty men in shorts running around a field rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Not everyone is entertained my sweaty men in shorts running around a field rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

ah, how ironic considering i was the one ranting about how **** football is in another thread rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

also, what has being able to read got to do with liking or disliking football?

Edited by Adam K

how can he play for the russians and the english? what if they play each other at the same time i'd like to seee where he stands then.

and is italia a 3rd team he plays for?

I know nothing about football & even I know that's John Terry.

I also know that I'm older than him... blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

P.S Where in Weybridge? I've gotta go to Weybridge for work tomorrow.

I also know that I'm older than him... blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

stalking is illegal young lady. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

The bar is called Abaya, its right by Weybridge station. He should be back down in a couple of weeks with Lampard, Bridge & Peter Crouch, they want to talk about launching some kind of new charity mellow.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":mellow:" border="0" alt="mellow.gif" />

nutkick.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> Think before you comment next time wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

nutkick.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> Think before you comment next time wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

It was the footballer I was trying to call a gay not the person that was with him. Apologies anyway though

P.S. nice emoticon lol

NOCK