ClubLupo Calendar 2008

MattyB

Due to the unfortunate issues surrounding this years calendar, we are now going to start on the 2008 edition. As such, the first stage of this, which is submitting photos, is now open!

Ideally we want photos which are suitable for the month in question, hence opening submissions so early. So get taking some shots!

Conditions for a photo to be accepted are:

* You must own the copyright or have confirmation from the copyright holder that the photo may be used. A credit can be given to the copyright holder, but any other form of payment must be arranged by yourself. If the photo has been taken by someone else, please also submit an e-mail from the photographer stating they allow it to be used.

* The resolution of the images must be 2304x1728 or greater - any camera that is 4 megapixels or greater should suffice. Photos from phone cameras, etc., will not be accepted - sorry, but the resolution just isn't good enough for professional printing at A4 size.

* Photos should be in landscape format - portrait-oriented photos don't fit well on a calendar.

* The image must still be here at the end of the year - if you delete it from your website in June, don't expect us to be able to find it in November!

* Please do not attempt to do any post-processing on the image unless you really know what you're doing - it's easy to lose detail that will be obvious in the printed calendar.

* Any photos that are simply of too poor a quality may not be used - for example, a night shot that's blurry due to camera shake will almost certainly not look good when printed at A4 size.

* Please state the forum usernames of the owners of any cars in your photo - for example if you take a shot of three cars please state who owns them, as this information can then be included on the final calendar.

This submission phase will be open until the 31st August - at that point, a voting process will begin, and the 13 best images (1 cover shot, 12 month images) will be used in the final calendar.

Voting will take place in the month of September, closing on the 31st. You may vote for as many photos as you like, but you may only vote for a single photo once. At the completion of the voting process, the top 13 images shot by different people will make it onto the final list. In other words, if two of your photos are in the top 13, only the highest-ranked one will make it through! Votes by premium members (i.e. paid-up members) may count more than votes from non-premium members. The Mods/Admin decision for the final 13th is final.

Ordering will open on 1st of October till the end of the month. Payment can be made by PayPal, bank transfer, or cheque. Costs will be finalised closer to the time. During this period, the top 13 photographers will be contacted for the full-resolution versions of their images. If your images do not fulfil the resolution criteria above, your photo will be removed from the final list. If you do not get a full-resolution photo sent to me by the 30th October, your photo will be removed from the final list. In the event of photo removal, the highest-ranked photo that did not make it into the top 13 will be substituted in, provided it meets the criteria. If insufficient orders are received, the calendar may be cancelled and your money refunded.

Within a few days of the payment process being completed, the order will be placed. Note that only one bulk order will be placed. Any payment made (or that clears) after the 30th November will be returned. The calendars will be first sent here, and then dispatched to you individually. If all goes to plan, you should receive your calendars in December.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right somebodies got to start this, see what you think of these DSC_0236.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC_0242.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC_0173.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC_0224.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC_0219.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

number 2 is a great angle.. really shows the lupo off....

My attempts:

442069828_d226b375ca_b.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

461419835_239084010f_b.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

461419843_3e50160fbe_b.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

473847378_6a42a05d7b_b.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

474974895_b78a583f4d_b.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

This two are the ones that I love...I would like to have this in the request dimensions but my camera have not 4mega in reso! 1000535if6aj7.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

That one for all conditions!!!

lupo113jd3vx0.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

D.

No offence but i think it should be restricted to members who actually partake in social events and stuff...

i.e. Club lupo.co.uk It should be kept to UK members... A callendar for the UK's best lupos...

And before any of the "High and mighty" society step in... I'm merely voicing the opinion of not only myself but a reasonable selection of other members.

Edited by nfbr

My attempts:

All of those are calendar worthy imho, excellent clear well thought out shots. Just can't decide which I like the best, like the purpe-hue one, but also the sunlight one.

My efforts:

lgti3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lgti1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

BW14.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

BW6.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

BW3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

can we have it so that any pics that have been in the last two are not allowed in it this time round to make it fair ? im not on about the cars in the pic , just pics that are UBER similar ?

thought id contribute this time round!

1sunset.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC_0771.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC_0992.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

and something a little different.

DSC_0411.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC_0201-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

^That's cool, where's it taken?

Thanks smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'm afraid I can only say that it was somewhere in North Cornwall and I can't be any more precise. Not for reasons of national security or anything like that; I just can't remember where I was blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

No offence but i think it should be restricted to members who actually partake in social events and stuff...

i.e. Club lupo.co.uk It should be kept to UK members... A callendar for the UK's best lupos...

And before any of the "High and mighty" society step in... I'm merely voicing the opinion of not only myself but a reasonable selection of other members.

No problem-o... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

D.

That one for all conditions!!!

lupo113jd3vx0.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

D.

looks like a satin silver finish i likes it.

Think I will add a couple:

DSC03502.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC03498.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I was directed here by LUPO NOCK... I have posted these on another thread, but I was playing around with my new camera when all three Lupos were home.

3drive_01.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

bumptobump.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

inarow_01.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

noses_04.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

noses_01.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I think they were the best of the bunch.

Cheers, Ed

Edited by edmundator

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> quality , i thought the people with 2 loops/arosas were mad , but THREE!!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />