I want S3 Wheels..!!

MattyB

But I need 5x100 PCD sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Anyone know anything about Hub Adaptors?

Someone also mentioned to me about Rondell wheels, who do some S3 replica's....

Could be good....

A new one? With the 225bhp engine?? damn! Why doesn't my mum drive cars like that ???

She does want a Lotus Elise though....but if I tell her there aint room for the shopping she would change her mind. I'll tell her to get an RS4 instead biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Why would you want a slow car like an elise???? LUpo is far better all round car!

Matt - didnt quite understand you want a conversion for 5x100? I should have my TT's calipers and disks around somewhere, these will fit behind the S3 wheel.

Oh I also now have a set of 6 spoke 17's spare also 5x100......

Guest spook(`tdi-errr`-`arosa-OK`)

QUOTE(Black Lupo)
17's on a lupo ... hmmmmmmm *thinks* hmmmmmmm not sure bout that one... mayb tho... might b a bit ott mind... wot can the standard arch fit??

I agree with you babe, end up looking like a monster truck, it'll slow it down as well

if it was better with 17" it'd have come with them

Yeah, it'd drive a bit cacky, but hell, it'd look fooking ace biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Chris - why did I want 5x100? For the S3 wheels! And you have to remember that the GTi has larger arches than than the other Lupo/Arosa's so they should fit...Full lock might be reduced a bit tho ???

I think 16" is a more sensible choice. I'm just getting carried away smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

And Elise??? SLOW? 120bhp in a 700kg car = quickness and coupled with the superb chassis that its got.

But if I had an elise, it would have to be the 190 (190bhp+710kg car = MUCH quickness).

17" on a normal Loop is possible, so 17" on a GTI sould be possible too, as matt says smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> check out the pics, there's a "black Lupo" with 17" 911 Carrera2 rims smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I asked my momo dealer about some 16"...they allow only 195/45/16 and no 195/40/16.....idiots!

and pleeze, don't ruin the loop by puttin' som 9x13" rims...it just doesn't look good wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Mine has the standard 6x14" rims and looks like crap... sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> i wanna have 16" O.Z.'s... biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Send you me alloys at a low price. They are as new not a single scratch. this way i get money to buy nu onez smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> ooooooohhhhhhh those lovely oz's...

well my mum has an S3 at the moment, which has got the RS4 rims on it, and the old wheels are in one of the garages somewhere and i tell u the wheels are f**cking wide, and doubt they will fit in anything but a GTI, and even then i reckon it would be a huge squeeze!

Matty B, the Elise is nice, but it is not reliable, comfortable or waterproof! we had one but got rid of it! we have always had Lotus but they are badly built. But like u say, they are the best thing to throw about a track! As i race one i can safely say they rule!

And I the only `non-rich` family around here? Chris doesn't go short, Sams' family all drive Supercars, and we have C17 who's mom had got an S3 and has owned Elises'....

Shit! You wanna share some of that wealth with us less fortunate people?? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

the old S3 wheels are in one of the garages, but stuff gets lost in there, its like a black hole, things go in and somehow disappear!

how much are u offering for them?

we don't have an elise any more, but we do still have 3 other lotus's, and used to have a TVR, which was great fun, but built like crap!

offering 500€ for the s3 rims wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

but seriously, I would like to buy them, and then polish them, so they could match the s8 mirrors smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />