thats a new one

hahaha , i just got an application form there and where it says " sex" it has Male ( then a tick box ) , Female ( then a tick box ) then it has "Do you consider yourself Transgendered" then a tick box laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by one litre wonder ;)

When I worked at Subway I got these three charva lasses come in asking for application forms. I knew instantly they were going in the bin as soon as they filled them out. Anyway, because it was a food shop there was loads of questions about your health. Basically asked if you any of the following and you just ticked the boxes for the ones you have. Anyway, one of them goes to me "How do I know if I have any of these?" and I goes "Doesn't matter, asking that has ensured your not getting the job". She went mental, was well funny.

That's like having a "Ms" box for Mr, Mrs, Miss or Les, sorry Ms. Where are you applying to that seeks trannies?

"Do you consider yourself Transgendered"

Lmao

surely you either are or you aren't?

NOCK

Edited by LUPO NOCK

That wouldn't be the Strathclyde Police application form by any chance?

R

its for IT support with the NHS laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> funny you should mention the strathy police form , it never once asked me for my NI number and it was 15pages long !!!

its for IT support with the NHS laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> funny you should mention the strathy police form , it never once asked me for my NI number and it was 15pages long !!!

IT support? ...where? ...what's the wages?

...and I'm shocked that you have a NI number that is 15 pages long! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

abit off topic, but another "first" i saw a Mr & Mr 'just married' congratulations card in clintons yesterday, just next to the Mrs & Mrs...shocking!!!

what is this world coming to!

IT support? ...where? ...what's the wages?

IT support , clydebank , not that brilliant but still better than what im on , Band 3 £14,037 - £16,799 its just till i see whats happening about the police

IT support , clydebank , not that brilliant but still better than what im on , Band 3 £14,037 - £16,799 its just till i see whats happening about the police

OK. I wouldn't get out of bed for that.

...and Craig, if your applying for jobs, don't tell everyopne who asks about them, be a bit more clandestine.

Tell them after the closing date!

R

That's like having a "Ms" box for Mr, Mrs, Miss or Les, sorry Ms. Where are you applying to that seeks trannies?

See, one of my friends always ticks the Ms box because she's 26 and divorced & doesn't consider herself to be Mrs or Miss.

I hate it when form asked single, married, diviorced...

Even though I am divorced I tick single as it cost me a lot of money to be single again!

R

...and Craig, if your applying for jobs, don't tell everyopne who asks about them, be a bit more clandestine.

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> i told you cause i knew it was nothing to really write home about so laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

See, one of my friends always ticks the Ms box because she's 26 and divorced & doesn't consider herself to be Mrs or Miss.

In my misguided opinion, if a divorcee uses her married surname, she's lazy. They should, and quite rightly, go back to being Miss whatever she was beforehand. Ms makes them sound like an insect.

In simple terms, yes - you feel that you are female, but have a male body (or vice versa)

In reality, its hellish complicated and invlolves alot of stress. mindscrewyness, hormones, possible surgery and other such things (a friend of mine is, she's better about it now, but went through a really tough time a few years back sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> )

Edited by lunalupi

I'd hate it, it would feel like you a reliving a lie. What if you couldnt afford the treatment/operations? I think theres a program on about the subject soon.

Yup, on Channel 4 I think. I'm always a bit wary about programs like that though.....they want to make shocking TV, not necessarily a factually correct program. Shall make my mind up on it when I see it unsure.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

Edited by lunalupi

It was on More 4 on Wednesday night. I found it by accident in my pre-bed channel flick. There was a woman who wanted to be a bloke (very convincing) and was having a hysterectomy. There was also a less convincing bloke that looked a bit like David "Hello" Gest who was having his todger chopped off. I switched over when the surgeons were doing a crossword while they made a vagina out of his scrotom sick.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":sick:" border="0" alt="sick.gif" /> .

Did I not see a Story in The Scottish Sun (reading in Library whilst waiting for The Sensible One to finish work) about some transgendered mayor/mayoress in the Leeds area?

Ray