VW Festival (19th Aug)

andyp

the only thing i want to do that involved Westwood and a phone call would be having a phone call to a hitman and having westwood shot

true, he is pure comedy value though. You can't help but laugh AT him.

Club Lupo bike gonna make an appearance AndyP?!

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K cheers m8.

Where can i find details?

For what exactly? Details of the stand are on this topic and another one that isn't pinned.

Info on the show here: http://www.vwfestival.co.uk/

Anyone been keeping up with the photoshop threads?! I feel a theme for the stand coming on..

Edited by lupodave

• 2 weeks later...

i might bob over to this as its not to far from my house but we will see how i get on with my car as it has to be ready for E38 blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Edited by noddy1

Can't camp now due to family commitments on the Saturday, but I'll be coming down early Sunday morning, so leave room for me on the stand biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I cannot make it now sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Im picking up my new car biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I thought you were picking up your car at the weekend, not in August?

blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> I was ment to post in the summer festivel thred, i should pay more attension to the title!

i may come to have a look around if im allowed out. hopefully no fiasco like last year when the car wash burnt oil onto my bonnet on the day......respray sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Evening! lol okies, this is a list of what i have so far, anybody not on this feel free to amend it...

Adam

Matt A

Payna

Hanley

Tigz

Philip Wilkinson

Andyp

Lupodave

rjb

Jen

Nfbr

Mitch

OLW

Riles

Lupo Gaz

Djsimmy

Fyggy

Little Green Giant

Heartagram (organising Club Polo.. wanting a space on this stand aswell?)

Db

Pete16v

Lupolu

Mintyloop

Sciroccotune

racerkart plus friend

dubjimbob

That makes 26 at present.. Im sure we can squeeze four extra on stand

Edited by andyp

so whos got what and what colour?? be good to have a bit of variety plus i duno whos got what except for a few.

what we doing about buying tickets? has this been mentioned already and i've missed it? i know you have to have them before confirming the stand don't you?

what we doing about buying tickets? has this been mentioned already and i've missed it? i know you have to have them before confirming the stand don't you?

Jen, you have to have already bought your ticket if you are on a club stand to make entry quicker in the morning. If you order off their website it will ask you for your club smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

That's all you have to do, no group buy or anything.

Jen, you have to have already bought your ticket if you are on a club stand to make entry quicker in the morning. If you order off their website it will ask you for your club smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

That's all you have to do, no group buy or anything.

cheers thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" />

Edited by Jen

one more question smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

do we need to buy tickets in advance for camping or anything?!

It's at Harewood House near Leeds on 19th August. There's a link to the camping info in the first post of this thread by andyp, I think you will need to pre-book yes as this show is mahoosive considering it's only 2 years old!